GENERAL AFTERCARE FOLLOWING THE TECHNIQUE PERFORMED:
BODY OR FACIAL PIERCING:
Apply physiological saline solution or sterile sea water (spray) to the piercing, always with clean hands, and wipe with sterile gauze any organic remains that may form around the jewellery and skin near the piercing, following the clockwise direction using the gauze to avoid unscrewing the jewellery. Secure the jewellery.
This cleaning should be carried out gently without moving the jewellery. Dry with another piece of gauze or dry part of the same one, in a gentle way without touching the jewellery.
Repeat this cleaning every morning and evening for a month and a half. Ensure that you leave
the jewellery in a tight position after cleaning.
Avoid using creams, make-up or other products or objects around the pierced area that may irritate the piercing during healing.
For oral piercings, use an alcohol-free mouthwash after brushing your teeth with a basic toothpaste (it is recommended that you use a new toothbrush for the first time and keep it clean and protected during the healing process).
Repeat this cleaning after every meal for a
month and a half (it is recommended to eat three meals a day during the healing process of the piercing to avoid over-cleaning).
It is recommended to avoid eating hot or spicy food, and to avoid food that requires a lot of chewing.
GENERAL RECOMMENDATIONS FOLLOWING THE TECHNIQUE PERFORMED:
– Do not change, manipulate, or remove the jewellery for at least the first 4 months after the piercing has been done.
– Do not touch, move, or play with the piercing during healing (only for care purposes).
– Do not lean on the piercing during healing.
Do not expose the piercing to swimming pools, beaches, rivers, etc. during the healing process (minimum one and a half months) or until the skin is ready.
– Do not bring objects close to the piercing that could cause pressure or contaminate the area during the healing process (helmets, mobile phones, etc.).
– Do not expose the piercing to products that may irritate it during the healing process (creams, alcohol, body fluids, hairdressing products, etc.).
Follow the practitioner’s instructions.
– Contact the piercing practitioner if there are any problems during the healing process of the piercing.
– Do not use jewellery of questionable quality or jewellery that may cause skin reactions.
Thank you so much! See you at the review appointment!
If you still do not have your review appointment, BOOK IT BY CLICKING HERE. 3-4 weeks after the completion of your piercing.
Send us a WhatsApp indicating the chosen date.
VENTA DE AUTOCLAVE ENBIO EN MADRIDSOMOS PUNTO DE VENTA EN MADRID DE LOS AUTOCLAVES DE CICLO RÁPIDO ENBIO CLASE B EL AUTOCLAVE MÁS DEMANDADO EN EL SECTOR DEL PIERCING, LA ESTÉTICA, VETERINARIA, PODOLOGÍA...ETC VENTA PARA CUALQUIER PROFESIONAL QUE REQUIERA EL USO DE UN...
PIERCING DAY PROMOCIÓN PIERCING¡SELECCIONAMOS FECHAS Y PIERCINGS CON DESCUENTO EXCLUSIVO! 28, 29 JULIO - 3, 4, 5 AGOSTOSOLO 10 CITAS REPARTIDAS EN LOS DÍAS SELECCIONADOS¡NO TE QUEDES SIN LA TUYA!DESCUENTO PIERCING ~ CONCH Y SCAPHA ~25% DESCUENTO PIERCINGPROMO CON...
DÍA DEL ORGULLO PIERCING🌈¿SABÍAS QUE EL 28 DE JUNIO CELEBRAMOS EL DÍA DEL PIERCING?🌈 PLANES EN MADRID PARA EL 28 DE JUNIO, DÍA DEL ORGULLO¡En este ORGULLO lanzamos una PROMO PIERCING a todo color! ¿Estabas pensando en HACERTE UN PIERCING o renovar tu joyería y no...
PROBLEMAS COMUNES DURANTE LA CURACIÓN DE UN PIERCINGPROBLEMAS CON PIERCINGS EN SU CURACIÓN ¿TE HA PASADO TAMBIÉN? HAY UN PROCESO Y HAY QUE ENTENDERLODURANTE EL PROCESO DE CICATRIZACIÓN DE UN PIERCING, ESTÁ EXPUESTO A PODER MOLESTARSE. POR ELLO ES MUY IMPORTANTE...